About The Power of Your Subconscious Mind PDF
This book is intended to educate us on how to modify our habits of believing in what we want to become in order to improve our entire lives.
The author explained the proper interaction of our conscious and subconscious minds, which is responsible for our habitual thinking and imagination in shaping our future, throughout this book.
|Book||The Power of Your Subconscious Mind|
Summary of The Power of Your Subconscious Mind PDF
“The law of your mind is the law of beliefs,” is a subconscious mind theory by which we can harness the subconscious mind’s power. Whatever happens in our lives as we think and envision, a belief is a pre-programmed concept in our minds.
It has also been scientifically shown that our thoughts have an impact on our bodies, as evidenced by Placebo and Nocebo effects. The placebo effect occurs when patients are given a phony drug and informed that it is genuine. Despite the fact that it is false medicine, it has been observed to have a beneficial effect on those patients. The nocebo effect is the polar opposite of this effect. If a patient is told that he has a condition, he will begin to exhibit symptoms even if it is not that disease.
The author begins by describing two types of people: magnetized people, who are full of confidence and know they were born to succeed, and demagnetized people, who are full of fear and doubts and will not advance very far in life because of their fear of what others will say if they fail will keep them where they are.
Teachings offered by The Power of Your Subconscious Mind Book PDF
Dr. Murphy discusses a variety of psychological approaches in this book’s 20 chapters and seeks to convey a number of crucial themes to help us transform our minds and ourselves. They’re as follows:
● Every state is a result of thinking, and every thought is a result of a condition. You may change your future by changing your thinking.
● Think positive thoughts, and positive results will follow. Consider evil, and evil will follow. All-day long, you are what you think.
● It is stated that man’s greatest foe is fear. Failure, illness, and poor interpersonal relationships are all caused by fear. Hundreds of millions of people fear the past, the future, old age, insanity, and death. Fear is a mental state in which you are terrified of your own ideas.
● The most powerful faculty is imagination. Consider what is pleasant and informative. You can be anybody or whatever you choose to be.
● You are just as young as you believe. You are as powerful as you believe you are. Your thoughts are as young as you are.
● “Prosperity is created by the feeling of wealth.”
● According to the nature of your mental life, the law of attraction attracts you to whatever you require.
● Your surroundings and financial situation are great mirrors of your way of thinking. The world is ruled by thought.
● The truth is that you may acquire any desired characteristic by acting as if you already possess it.
● When you realize that nothing external can upset or injure you without your mental assent, you can establish the correct mental attitude.
● The mind is the source of all disease. Nothing appears on the body unless it is accompanied by a mental thought.
How can we tell the difference between the two mental states?
The conscious mind is our awakened state of mind when we can think consciously through the outer environment, know all that is happening, discern between things, and have the ability to understand. The subconscious mind is the subjective mind that takes everything from your conscious mind and converts it into a notion.
Your mind is like a field where you can plant a crop, and you are the farmer; thoughts are like seeds; whatever you put in your mind or acquire from the outside world, your mind will manifest and bring it to fruition. As we all know, we are the farmers who decide what we want to grow by planting seeds (thoughts) in our minds. You have the power to decide what you want to be and how you want to live your life by simply choosing the right thought for you.
What triggers a bad thought?
Negativity comes from your surroundings, and the people you hang out with influence your thoughts. For example, if you hang out with someone who is always saying negative things to you, your mind will accept it and bring it to pass. How can you get rid of other people’s negativity? It’s a simple trick to keep negative thoughts from entering your conscious mind because you have the power to choose what you want to choose. Just take a moment to consider whether it’s really good for me or if it’ll cause me to be disturbed.
Your affirmations are the most important tool for controlling your mind and thoughts. What you affirm on a daily basis, your subconscious mind accepts and makes it a reality. If you want something to be the way you want it to be, you must repeatedly affirm it in your prayers or throughout your day. This is known as affirmation. The second most important factor is visualization. Visualization has the ability to convey an idea to your subconscious, which your subconscious will carry out, but you must visualize it with true self-confidence.